Friday 20 May 2011

well normally the week flies by, but this week has dragged and today has finally landed. I sit here at 5.30am a nervous wreck, nails bitten and that all too familiar feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. Irrational I know, as everything will turn out okay but until I have it from the horses mouth I cannot help but worry.
Poor Matthew is scared, the other 2 have no idea of what is coming, why any mother should have to pin their children down whilst they force stinging eye drops into their eyes I don't know. Still Matthew has one reward already, he doesnt have to go back to school. Watch this space..

On a more comical note whilst driving home from school, and wondering why Madeleine has started to call us mum and dad instead of mummy and daddy???? Matthew asked why his hand looked blue. I explained he had a lot of veins and as he was hot they come to the surface of the skin to release some heat. He was impressed. He then asked are old people hot all the time then as their veins are always sticking out har har har then my laughter was abruptly cut short when he then told me I must be getting old as my veins are looking a little sticky uppy too. Charming.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA comedy genius - I have just checked, despite being boiling hot I see no veins thus confirmiing my eternal 28ness!!!!

    ReplyDelete