Tuesday 7 February 2012

I cut my finger a little last night, only a slight nick, but it was on my knuckle. As it kept bleeding (the utmost tiniest amount I must add) I wrapped some tissue round. Madeleine was alarmed and very worried, not that I'd cut my finger but that I maight actually touch her with that finger. I decided to put a plaster on, so I cut a strip off (to which Madeleine gravely advised me not to cut my self with the scissors as they are sharp)and thought that would be better. Nope Madeleine ran a mile cos she didnt like plasters and asked how I was going to pick her up and take her to bed. After sniggering a little, I said I would use my other hand, dont think she is going to follow in daddys footsteps and work as a paramedic or doctor.

Well I have been up since 4am with Harry, he was unsettled quite a lot through the night and this time wouldnt settle back to sleep. Probably the big whopper front teeth he's just popping out. We had lovely snuggles on he settee and he went back to sleep, I was then wide awake and freezing, will pay for it later but as Dan's on nights I can go to bed as soon as all kids are asleep.

Couple of days til Birmingham, am sure all the snow will have gone by then. Harry has been a touch snotty and coughed a little, but am gonna put it down to his teeth. William's nose has thankfully started to dry up. Can't wait for them to learn how to blow into a tissue.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, just to say I hope everything has gone OK. The weather has been awful.

    ReplyDelete