Friday 19 October 2012

Stand up to cancer day

Today is a nationwide fundraising event called stand up to cancer. Their aim is to raise money to find a cure for all cancers.

Well harry is fightin his own battle and today was his latest visit to Birmingham. Well he must have known what was happening today as he made his own stand against cancer and had a clear visit. No new tumors, naja zilch nothing. This makes it a hat trick. Something he's never managed before for both eyes.

I am so proud of my wee man.

There is always a 'but'

They will not stretch his appointment beyond 5-6wks as there are some areas that concern them and he is not out of the woods yet. Their words, words which have struck a sharp blade right through me. Are they expecting something bad to happen?

But for now I will take a clear visit, and hope my fears will be unfounded.


1 comment: