Friday 31 May 2013

a taste of summer

The sun shone and the feeling of summer was deffo felt in the Riley household. Out came the bbq and it was delicious. The kids played out and it was wonderful hearing them laugh and have fun together. Unfortunately I can't post a video but Harry instantly disliked the trampoline. "don't ike it mommeee" uttered constantly until he was off it.

Cannot believe daddy "do you know how many accidents I've been to involving trampolines" stood and watched the others bounce about and laugh hysterically. I love hearing my children laugh. Hope the weather lasts into the weekend.


On a sober note, 7 days til we find out if Harry is still in remission or if the strange patch on his left Eye has manifested into something nasty. I am feeling anxious....

No comments:

Post a Comment